Monday, December 6, 2010

Don't believe it yet?

Well my favorite evidence is the visual kind. I’ve decided to post lots of pictures of Shah Bay that I took myself while I was there and also videos of the gate 2 ghost at Kadena Air Base. This first picture is at the hotel. While tour around with friends my eye was caught by this old, sun-bleached kid bike. This picture feels so empty to me yet it also shows a sign of life at one time. This picture is so contradicting to me that it is creepy. Everything is still set up as if there were people in it yesterday... or even today. Another thing that convinced me of some kind of haunting there is the fact that even the locals are afraid to talk about it. Grown men and women are afraid to talk about an abounded hotel!! Creepy!! Now on to the Gate two ghost. Although there is no written story for sure behind it, just like the hotel, but the fact that the story has been kept alive for many years and the ghost has been caught on tape convinces me! I think of all ghosts on the island the gate 2 ghost has been seen the most because of its prompt timing every night. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment